Sunday, March 08, 2009

Learning Photoshop

I've been working more with photoshop and have posted my first attempt to make my teeth whiter along with my second attempt. You might also notice that I changed my eyes, lips, and removed the design from my shirt. So I've gotten somewhat better but Erik thinks my mouth looks a little crazy in this new version but I like it (certainly better than my first attempt).

Sarah is walking all over the place. Check out this adorable video. She is also talking so much! She loves to point at Scruff and say "cat". I say "point" but she actually tackles him.

For years Erik and I have talked about having more land. Now is not a good time to buy, but Jon has inspired us to buy land! Unfortunately, what we want does not exist at the price we want it unless we move far away or live with the Amish. So we are bummed. But we would love to buy land and build on it someday.

86 on Quiddler today!






No comments: