Sunday, March 08, 2009

Jenna's Survey About Mom

Ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I don't know

2. What makes mom happy?
hugs

3. What makes mom sad?
I can't think of anything

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
maybe me

6. How old is your mom?
33

7. How tall is your mom?
I can't guess

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
working on her computer

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
I don't know, I'm not around

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
painting with daddy

12. What is your mom not very good at?
trying to get something from under the ground

13. What does your mom do for her job?
work

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
that's a hard one

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
when me and my mom go to the library together

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
she would be she

17. What do you and your mom do together?
we go to some grocery stores whenever we need groceries

18. How are you and your mom the same?
we're not even the same

19. How are you and your mom different?
my mom has longer hair than I do

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
mom tells me she loves me

21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
everywhere

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a survey about Dad. Nana

Cheryl said...

That's so cute. I would love to see on about Daddy also.
love, Gramma

Joel said...

That's pretty much wonderful. I'd have to say #12 is my favorite.