Monday, February 22, 2010

Emmerich pushed me down the steps

Jenna lost her second tooth today. She didn't swallow this one so we have a souvenir to put under her pillow. She is very proud of the tooth she lost.

I babysat Nicholas and Emmerich the other day. Nicholas and Jenna play so well together and were taking pictures of each other with Jenna's camera. Sarah (or Sayah as she calls herself) on the other hand has some vendetta against Emmerich.

Several months ago I babysat Emmerich and I think baby Maddie (not exactly sure which permutation of the three kids I babysat but I know Emmerich was there). During this time, Emmerich pushed Sarah down the stairs. Sarah has not forgotten this and chooses to remind me often. She even carries around the Christmas card with Emmerich on it and says he pushed her down the stairs. I finally got a video. It cracks me up.

I've been doing better with gestational diabetes since giving up sweets for lent (shocking, that is). We've been more creative with meals and snacks. I had to get a picture of this dinner Erik made for me. Sometimes I think he missed his calling as a chef. He made little potato sausage sandwiches with a corn and fresh tomato salad. He made the girls' sandwiches in a shape of a smiley face.

Saturday is Erik's 35th birthday (Erik = old) and I think we might do iron chef. I know you'll be eagerly sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for pics from our latest iron chef :).

73 points on Quiddler today. Apparently "nym" is not a word. It really sounds like a word to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that Sarah has a good memory. Note to self, do not get on her bad side, she will not forget!

~Missy