Sunday, October 03, 2010

My princess' thrones



The girls decided they wanted thrones. Since they are princesses - obviously! At first I suggested the toilet (thinking...throne, haha).
Erik quickly helped me see the error of my ways. So I left the room. When I came back to the playroom, they had constructed their own thrones on the couch. OSHA would not be pleased.
They are definitely princesses.

And they are also great Mommies to Matthew. He LOVES them! He is so alert now and smiling all the time. Check out this awesome video of him smiling:


He however seems to prefer Mommy. Today I was at Walmart and Erik frantically called because Matthew would not drink his bottle. He calmed down when I got there and picked him up.
I also posted a picture of the salted dark chocolate chip cookies I made. Yum! I made my regular nestle toll house cookie recipe (on the back of the bag + 1/4 cup flour) and added 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 tsp of vanilla. Then I sprinkled sea salt over the cookies before baking. They were delicious but could have used more sea salt. I will need to experiment (and eat the results!).
88 points on Quiddler today. The last word I made was "ending". What a perfect ending!!

No comments: