Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

Our friends Aaron and Michele had their little girl 5 days ago. Her name is Vina and Matthew and I wanted to visit her (well mostly I wanted to visit her - Matthew just goes where I go). As you can see from the picture of Matthew and Vina he is about 20 times her size! Yesterday he turned 4 months old and I snapped his picture with the horse.

He's so big that I missed his feet in the picture. I might have to get Erik to help with the pictures.

Matthew has been smiling and laughing ALL the time. Here is a video of Sarah and Matthew smiling. The girls absolutely adore him!


Yesterday Erik and I played squash, came home and put the kids to bed. Then we played agricola (I lost), next we read and discussed Gardens of the Moon. What a cool husband! We both like the same things and have so much fun together!

I did terrible on quiddler today: 60 pts, but they let me use pern. How cool is that?

No comments: