Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Healthy Team


One of my kids didn't want to eat any candy because she wants to be on the "healthy team." The other one didn't want to eat dinner, just candy. Can you guess which one is which? Yes - Sarah is a girl after my own heart. Mmmm....candy.
I took the girls trick-or-treating tonight and left Matthew and Daddy at home so Erik could watch football pass out candy to the kids.
I started teaching last week. I have 5 classes this semester and it is rough. I've been up until 1am every night and I think it will be like that this entire 8 weeks. I'm not sure why my first semester back had to be so rough. I hope I survive!
Fortunately I have a wonderful husband who supports my job and helps me as much as possible. He has let me sleep in Friday and Saturday while he got all three kids breakfast and dressed. Something as small as that makes me happy.
Which brings me to an idea. I would like to buy him a Google Tablet for Christmas. I've been thinking about it for awhile and since he has been so awesome I thought for sure it would be a great present. But then, he never goes anywhere (literally...nowhere) so would it be useful for him? Would he really benefit from it or would I use it more? He sits in front of his computer all day. I'm not sure if I should get it or not. What do you think my vast readership?
78 points on quiddler today!

1 comment:

Dave said...

I think Erik would really enjoy the tablet. As you know Becca won the iPad, and we like it. It is light, easy to carry around, turns on quickly, and does a fairly nice job of scrolling through websites. There are a few things it doesn't do well, but for those we always have our other computers.
I don't know anything about the Google Tablet, so I can't compare that to the iPad. Have you been able to find comparison reviews? I also don't know what OS it will run and how many apps will be available for it, but if Google wants it to be successful then that wont be a problem.
I'll be excited to see it if you end up getting him one.