Thursday, February 03, 2011

Kids!

It seems like birthdays have been going on for 2 months. Jenna had her birthday party with friends at Chuck E Cheese. The kids had a great time, but....

Kids....


Kids....


Kids!!!


Chuck E Cheese was wall-to-wall kids. There were 6 birthday parties going on at the same time Jenna's was. It was mass chaos, confusion, clutter, and craziness. Sarah wants her party at Chuck E Cheese next but I don't know. That was a lot of kids!






In other news:
  1. We have been home bound for 3 days. The huge ice storm that hit (while I was driving home from work at 11pm) lasted for several days. Jenna's school was called off as well as my evening class. So we stayed home. I made homemade pad thai (something I've been wanting to try), chocolate mousse, challah bread, pork chops in a vidalia onion wine sauce, and pork roast. Yes - over 3 days. If the weather does not get better soon I will gain weight.
  2. Speaking of gaining weight, my neighbor is hosting a body wrap party. I am getting my body wrapped on Saturday which is supposed to help me lose inches from my waist. Sounds like a scam temporary fix to me but I will support my neighbor. Can't take off years of chocolate with some saran wrap honey!
  3. We are on chapter 67 in the Way of Kings. I can not wait. I CAN NOT wait to finish this book. This is pure torture waiting. I will survive though.
  4. I just started reading Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst. It is a book about replacing food in our lives with God. Then I won't need to wrap myself in saran wrap.
  5. I'm reading lots of other books now too. I can't seem to read just one book at a time.
  6. I asked Erik to make me a chocolate lava cake and he did - what an awesome husband!
  7. 73 points on Quiddler today

No comments: