Friday, February 11, 2011

Bathtime for my Ducklings








I have stopped chewing ice. I knew it had to come to this. I got my crown on Tuesday the result of endless ice chewing and now I am giving up ice entirely.






Yes.



I am just drinking mildly cold water sans ice to prevent another broken tooth incident. We'll see how long I last.


Matthew is now taking baths in the big bathtub. Sometimes his sisters want to join him. He loves them. Just loves them! He is happy as long as he can watch whatever they are doing. He also loves bathtime.
Valentines day is Monday and my exciting idea for Valentines was not met with excitement by my husband. I wanted to do two iron chefs. He would go get a secret ingredient for me and I would get one for him. I thought it would be fun. Of course I'm teaching Monday night so it would have to be a different day. He didn't sound really excited about it though.
Erik gets me roses every Valentines Day. In fact, he has gotten me roses every Valentines day since 1994. So I'm looking forward to roses and chocolate (can't forget the chocolate).
I also posted a picture of the four batches of peanut butter cup cookies I made. These are a chocolate peanut butter lovers dream. I made them for our ladies spa night at church and for the guys board gaming night Erik is having. And I ate so much dough that I only ate cottage cheese for dinner because I wasn't hungry. Not good.
84 points on Quiddler today.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those cookies look AWESOME! I'll yank that recipe for sure. :) Oh, and Jack just started eating ice cubes this week. Maybe I should curb this habit before it's too late. Who needs a 3 year old with a crown? :)