Wednesday, September 21, 2011

News!

Last week Sarah had her first full week of preschool and it seems she enjoyed it.  Each child made a self portrait and the teacher brought Sarah's out to show the rest of the parents how good her self portrait was.  I know she is good at drawing (and pretty much everything else except obeying Mommy).  It was just nice to hear the teacher praise her!

We also had a great camping trip and I'll post pictures later when I can locate my camera :).  I hope I didn't lose this one too. We have gone through 5 cameras in the past 7 years.  Dropping them, kids playing with them, and I think I threw one camera away.... and now this one is lost too.  Oops. 



Matthew and Daddy sitting at the computer together

Erik taking the girls for a bike ride in the wagon (yes they both are in there!)

Now that Jenna can read, she wanted to bake something since she can read recipes!  This is her first attempt at making banana muffins.  They were really good!  The other day we were talking and I mentioned adding flour to a bread recipe and she said "no Mom, most bread recipes have 3 cups of flour."  Whoa.  How many 6 year olds know the amount of flour in a bread recipe. Yep. She cooks a lot with me.

Sarah making a mess cooking too. 

Paige, Jenna, and Sarah all wearing the same dress to church!

Sarah decided to give herself a haircut.  I don't know what she was thinking

50 points on Quiddler today. I didn't get credit for the word "grazy".  I think that sounds like a word!  I feel a little grazy today right?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I have to watch my calories when I get a little grazy. But it does happen :)

Yay for your little artist and your little chef. It's not surprising at all that she wanted to bake and knows how many cups of flour are in a cake. You're Baker Woman (much like Wonder Woman, but tastier)

Good luck with your camera. I hope you don't buy expensive ones! :)

Anonymous said...

I wonder whose genes Sarah has that she wants to cut her hair. NANA