Thursday, September 08, 2011

Mushrooms and school

On Tuesday we celebrated our 14 year anniversary! Rather than show some pictures of what we look like now :), here are some oldies but goodies!

I have a picture from my shower when I lived at my apartment with Julie when we were at OSU.

I wish I knew who most of those people were. I don't remember and I didn't write anyone's name down. I'm sad about that.

I also have a picture of Erik at the Ren Fest the first time we went wearing chain mail. Yes that's Erik. Doesn't he look SOOOOO young! And so good too!

In addition to our anniversary, this week was also exciting since Sarah had her first day of preschool on Wednesday. Since she is Sarah she did not want to pose for any pictures but I snapped a few pictures of her anyway. After school I made her a cake in the shape of a mushroom (it's what she asked for). And Erik made shrimp for dinner since that's her favorite food. Mushrooms and shrimp and melted cheese. She could live on those foods alone!





This week has been my second week of teaching my engineering class. In the 12 years I have taught here I have never had so much fun as I have had in these past two weeks. I might see if I can move departments (yes after two weeks!). I'm just absolutely loving this class.

73 points on Quiddler today!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so young. :) I didn't know you before you were married. You've always been Gina and Erik to me. What a stud in that chainmail.
Congrats to little Miss Sarah! Grown up so fast.

I think that's awesome that you're loving the new class. How exciting that when you step out of your comfort zone, you find you really love something new!!