Thursday, September 01, 2011

Which model is my husband?




This week was my first week teaching my new class. And I LOVED IT!


Thanks to my Mom coming to watch the kids a few days I was able to get all the labs done and the syllabus. I still have to do the lectures but I can do that as I go.

Next week I get to teach regex to the engineering students.

I might weep. Tears of joy!

Jenna's first full week at school went really well. She likes gym more this year which is a positive. She also has HOMEWORK! With me being gone nights it is harder to help her with homework but I'm sure Daddy will remember .

Since the weather has been so nice, we've ridden our bikes to Handels often. In fact, we rode to Handels 3 times in one week. And all three times I got a hot fudge brownie sundae with chocoholic chunk ice cream. Ohhhh yea! Which really gives me a net benefit of -2 miles ridden due to all the calories.

We have also started watching Battlestar Galactica. From watching this show, I have realized something that 14 years of marriage has not taught me....

My husband is a cylon.

I'm almost positive of this. I'll be working on proof soon.

We snapped a family picture and even though 2/3 of the kids are not looking I like the picture.

48 points on Quiddler today

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute picture! I love it, even if they're not all looking. Good luck with your new class this quarter. I hope it goes really well for you.

I'm so jealous of your Handles. We lost ours last summer. :( Of course, that's good for my Love Handles, but ya know...

Anonymous said...

Are you teaching regex for the Java class?

We use them in testing to validate or put constraints on the data we capture with Optical Character Recognition. It is kind of f.n.

~Missy