Thursday, September 29, 2011

Top 10 Jokes

I haven't compiled a list of top 10 favorites in awhile so I thought I would give you my list of favorite jokes.  The jokes I like are short and silly so don't expect complex riddles or thought provoking puns. These are just short and silly (and possibly one is raunchy). I picked my favorite joke in middle school just like I picked my favorite number (4) when I was 4.  I don't change often! deltaGina = null.

  1. When you shower with your clothes on it shows you're crazy, when you shower with your clothes off it shows your nuts.
  2. When is a door not a door?  When it's a jar!
  3. An SQL statement walks into a bar and sees two tables. It approaches and asks "may I join you?"
  4. Two snare drums and a cymbal fall of a cliff.  Badum ching (you kind of have to say this one out loud).
  5. Why couldn't they play cards on the Ark?  Because Noah was standing on the deck!
  6. What is the integral of 1/cabin with respect to cabin? A log cabin!
  7. What did one eye say to the other? Between you and me something smells.
  8. Why did the donut go to the dentist? It needed a chocolate filling!
  9. What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter?  Pumpkin pi.
  10. Two peanuts were walking down the street; one was asalted.
Hope that made you smile today!
I'd like to hear your favorite joke :) assuming it is not dumb (ie. two baby seals walk into a club).

83 points on quiddler today.

    2 comments:

    Amanda said...

    #4 made me laugh for a really long time. I'm going to have to remember that one - "Baddum ching!" And I was going to add my favorite but it's your number 10. Two peanuts were walking down the road....

    If I think of another one, I'll send it your way :)

    Gina Cooper said...

    Wow Amanda - how exciting your favorite joke was also on my list!