Monday, March 12, 2012

My number: 36


Kate, Me, and Tricia post-triathlon
Yesterday I competed in my first triathlon and had a blast! My friends Kate and Tricia joined me and all three of us loved it.

However I need to add something to the list of "stupid things Gina says" (this is a REALLY long list). When I went up to the registration desk to sign in yesterday morning, the person working there wrote a number 36 on my arm. I asked him "are you writing everyone's age on their arm?" He looked at me like I was an idiot. No - that was my participant number. It also happens to be my age - oops.

Now Tricia wants to run a 10k. So we'll have to look around for a 10k - I'm sure there are several races but I haven't paid much attention.

Jenna and Sarah have recently been doing adventurous things! Jenna went to the police station with her Daisy Scout troop. She was fingerprinted and got to sit in a police car - she loved it!
Jenna getting fingerprinted when her Daisy Scout trip visited the Police Station

Sarah had a Daddy Night at her preschool where she made him a nice paper tie he could wear (it was snazzy!). She also saw and touched several animals. Erik said many of the other kids were scared to go touch an alligator but Sarah jumped right up and held it.
Sarah holding a baby alligator at preschool



I'm excited for Pi day coming up!  We will be having chocolate pie - yum!

51 points on Quiddler today

No comments: