Thursday, December 18, 2008

Do you hear what I hear?

I posted my favorite list of Christmas songs then I heard this song "Do you hear what I hear?" and really like this song now. I've heard it before but forgot it when I made the original list. Of course, I don't know where it would fall in my original list but I think it is top 10 worthy.

Now I have a good segue (I think that's spelled right). Onto a topic in which no one hears the victims. My heart has been breaking lately. Over the past two months there have been many times where I'll just weep uncontrollably thinking about unborn babies who are being murdered. In fact tonight I have been crying for the past two hours. This song by Kenny Chesney and this video made me cry (although I cry at some commercials so that's not really saying much).

Sanctity of Life Sunday is Jan. 18 and Erik and I are buying this book "Why Pro-Life" for the entire congregation. It is very short and took me less than 2 hours to read yet it lays a good foundation for the pro-life viewpoint. I recommend this book to anyone although I'll probably have several extra copies so if you want one :) you can have one. Maybe it will be everyone's birthday, Christmas, anniversary, etc gift!

61 points on Quiddler today!

No comments: