Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sarah is 1!!!



Happy Birthday Sarah! I can't believe one year ago today Sarah Noelle was born. While Jenna and Sarah do have some similar features, you can see that they do look quite different (Jenna left, Sarah right). I dressed Sarah in the same dress Jenna wore for her first year picture.

To celebrate Sarah's birthday we went to Bob Evans for lunch. Sarah's nickname "Destroyer of Worlds" given to her by Daddy was absolutely true at Bob Evans. We have started to leave 30-40% tips due to the huge mess left at our table after dining out.

Erik has now started singing to Sarah songs like "you are my Sarah angel, you do not tap when attacking, 4/4 and flying, you are my Sarah Angel". As a previous Magic the Gathering player, this was cause to roll my eyes.

In other news:
  1. I decided to take back the silk long underwear. I hope that was the right decision.
  2. Erik and I played racquetball last night and I scored 3 points against him!!! Prior to last night I had only been able to score 1 point against him. I'm ready for the pros!
  3. I got 92 on Quiddler today and got to make the word "nth". Fun stuff.
  4. Can't wait for Christmas! For unto us a Child is born Isaiah 9:6


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy birthday Sarah!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe Sarah can wear the same little dress that Jenna wore!

Jenna with those nice big, round cheeks and Sarah with that sweet little "Sarah Smile", only 1 more day until I can see them!!!

~MISS!!!

Cheryl said...

Gramma's adorable girls. See you tomorrow!!! I love you.

Joel said...

Haha! Sarah Angel. That's pretty much wonderful.

Good thing you didn't name her Sengir instead. Then it would be "You are my Sengir Vampire, you gain +1/+1 when you kill someone, 4/4 and flying, you are my Sengir Vampire."