Monday, May 30, 2011

Little bo peep has lost her pattycake

The culmination of one year of rigorous ballet lessons for the girls occurred last weekend with the annual recital.  No it wasn't rigorous.  In fact, most every week Sarah just stood there rather than doing her pattycake routine. 

Will Sarah do ballet next year?  Maybe or maybe not.

 Jenna however absolutely loves ballet and the recital best of all.  Jenna was Little bo peep and had fun dancing at the recital.  Nana, Papa, Aunt Missy, and Aunt Amanda all came to the recital.  It was perfect except when Matthew spit up all over Papa!


In other news:
  • Erik installed the third seat in the explorer. I'll have to take a picture sometime. The girls love riding backwards.  Remember this? YAAAAA BABY!
  • Today Erik rode his bike and took the girls in the trailer to Handels and I drove my car.  I haven't ridden a bike since I was 32 weeks pregnant with Matthew. That's a long time plus I don't have a seat for him to ride, plus I didn't want to because it's hot.
  • Today also Matthew ate his poop.  Yes. He. Did.  Nasty!  It required an emergency bath.
  • 87 points on quiddler today and I got to make the word "gander"!


No comments: