Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Blue Princesses

I'm pretty sure I have a husband.  I haven't seen him for awhile but I'm sure he still exists.  Someone has to be eating all the chocolate chip cookies (oh that could be me too).  Erik has been so busy lately.  Last week he didn't get home from a client site until after 7pm and I leave for work at 4pm so the kids were juggled around to a few different places.

It's just going to be crazy for him for the next month or two until the code freezes are in place. This is just how retailers roll.

For me on the other hand, I'm teaching such a wonderful class with wonderful students that I'm on cloud 9!  This semester has gone so well.  I'm so happy with my class and the students. 

To top it off I won tickets to a Blue Jackets game.  I never win things. Wow! So Erik can work, work, work but I'm happy as a clam :)

I had to post this picture of Sarah eating melted ham and cheese.  I just love the look on her face.

I've reached new heights of crazy mom-dom.  I took a picture of Matthew's first ride in the car cart at the grocery store.

I took a picture of Matthew's first ride in the car cart at the grocery store?

What is wrong with me?

Sarah and Jenna went to a princess birthday party. All the little girls were dressed up in cute princess dresses.  Blue moon ice cream was served.
Ummmm......

Hoping that oxyclean works wonders.


71 points on Quiddler today

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You took a picture of his first ride in a grocery cart car? You're awesome :)