Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Parties

This week has been filled with Halloween/Harvest parties at school.  Sarah's party was on Thursday where she trick or treated all around the preschool.

She is my little duck.

Jenna's party was on Friday and I was the party coordinator for her room. In half an hour the kids ate donuts, did a craft, and played a game. We jammed a lot into their party but they had fun. 

Jenna is the Spanish girl and Mrs. Rucker is a blue crayon.  I don't know who those older people in the back right of the picture are.  If I was super talented I would photoshop them out.

But I'm not.

And I'm lazy.

My Mom knows about Sarah's love of mushrooms so she sent Sarah this mushroom growing kit. Every day Sarah looks at it and asks if we can eat mushrooms.

Not yet Sarah!

Sarah's favorite song is Your Hands by J.J.Heller.  Here is Sarah's rendition of it. Not quite a perfect rendition but still pretty good I think.

When I do projection at church I often come extra early and practice along with the band.  Matthew LOVES music and here is a video of him dancing during the worship songs.  The band loves him too.


Of course Matthew is not limited to dancing with worship songs. Here he and Jenna are dancing to Bon Jovi :)

I loved my first week off.  It was glorious!
Basically I'm spending all my previous time grading watching Battlestar Galactica.

Here is a top ten list of my favorite characters in Battlestar Galactica
1. Starbuck
2. Everyone else

I love Starbuck's character.  She is awesome!

This break from work should be wonderful (reading, eating, baking, and watching TV). Of course I'm taking 2 classes towards another masters degree but I'll still have a lot more free time than usual.  Still haven't figured out what my focus area of this masters degree will be yet.  I just can't stop doing school :).

62 points on Quiddler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't watch Sarah sing. I don't have a password. I hope she liked the mushroom kit. It is for all the kids. I do not want to show favortism Nana

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Matthew was the back up singer. She did great! nana