Friday, March 31, 2006

April Fools!

Tomorrow is April Fools day! There is always a dilemma about what practical joke I can play on my hubby. Now I have a baby as well - should I play an April Fools joke on her? What could I do? Turn her diaper inside out. I think any joke I played on her would just be a reason to fuss.
Last year I made a spaghetti casserole using a springform pan and covered it with lots of cheese in an attempt to make it appear as a cheesecake. Then I served it to my husband as a cheesecake. Unfortunately he wasn't fooled. I do have an idea about tomorrow.
Here are two options I've thought of:
1. Putting food coloring in the milk to make it a different color
2. Putting a gummy worm in one of Erik's favorite Granny Smith apples
The jury is out on which one I'll do. Hopefully he'll be fooled!!! (I hope you're not reading this honey)

On another note, I'm up to my ears in grading! I gave two tests this week so really, it is my own fault. *smile*.

No comments: