Wednesday, March 08, 2006

laundry...laundry...laundry...laundry

Jenna has a temp of 100.6 which indicates a fever - my pediatrician brother-in-law informed me! So she has a fever and bad diarrhea. She went through 4 outfits yesterday and 2 today so far. She also hasn't been drinking anything. I don't want her to get dehydrated. So right now I'm freaking out. And my mom is in Florida. Normally I would be on the phone with her constantly discussing Jenna's health.
Besides that, she has been doing very well with walking. She took several steps to Daddy and back to me. She has also been pointing at everything. It is SO cute. She talks to everything as she points to it. She's definitely a talker.
We reserved a hotel room for our mini-vacation to Ironton for the weekend of March 25. It should be fun as long as Jenna is better by then. I keep thinking, she'll be walking by then for sure. Of course she may not be!
So far it has been one week since I gave up chocolate. It has been going better than I thought. I thought I would have horrible cravings and start shaking :) but I haven't. Easter chocolate will be that much more special! Maybe I'll even lose the urge for chocolate - yeah right!
93 on Quiddler today. Erik got 98 and the high was 108. So I'm not that far off!

No comments: