Sunday, March 05, 2006

Head, shoulders, knees, and toes

Whenever we sing the "Head, shoulders, knees, and toes" song, Jenna points to her head. She knows where her head is!! She also knows where Daddy's nose is as well as how to smack Daddy's butt (an important skill). So she is learning basic anatomy...med school here she comes!!!
She also has picked up the habit of pointing at things she wants or just to tell us about them. It is SUPER cute. She will point to a picture frame and I'll give it to her. Then she will talk to it and point to something else. We walk around the house doing this. Take the word "walk" with a grain of salt. I carry her around :).
It is currently day 5 of me giving up chocolate for lent. It has been hard but so far I have survived. Only 35 more days to go!!
70 on Quiddler today - not my best :).

No comments: