Thursday, March 23, 2006

Buy American


I will digress from my usual comments about Jenna's ability to point out objects to a topic which is close to my heart. Buying American! From reading about GMs recent difficulties, it makes me want to buy American even more! I want to keep American workers working for America. Erik and I have always tried to buy American. Looking at labels of items to see the "Made in the USA". We have often spent more money on items just because they were Made in the USA. In fact, we were "Made in the USA" *smile*.

Shameless Jenna announcement: We went to Jen's for a playdate today and bug ate 2 cutout cookies!!! She is SO cute!!

And...Erik set up a computer for me in the kitchen!!!!!!! Yea!!!! I just need to install a wireless card and get a flat panel monitor - yea!!!

No comments: