Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hotels and Babies


I have discovered an obscure mathematical formula: hotel + baby = screaming
We took Jenna to Ironton last weekend to visit some friends in our EQ2 guild "Knights of the Riven Moon" and we decided to stay overnight at a hotel. Poor Fairfield Inn.

Erik had enought Marriott rewards that we were able to stay there for free. We probably should have paid them as Jenna screamed her brains out for half an hour at 2am waking up everyone in the entire hotel.

Other than that, our trip was a lot of fun. We had dinner at Applebees which was successful. Jenna ate well and we all had a good time. She even got to try cheesecake.

In other news, I have compiled a list of my favorite yogurts:
  1. Blueberry crumble (Yoplait)
  2. Cherry (Fruit on the Bottom)
  3. Lemon Burst (Yoplait)
  4. Mixed fruit (Fruit on the Bottom)
  5. Apple cinnamon (Fruit on the Bottom)
I also discovered that even though I like coffee, I do not like coffee yogurt - YUK!

No comments: