Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Google Desktop


I have downloaded the Google Desktop to my PC. All I can say is WOW - Where have you been all my life?? It is a thing of beauty. I have configured it to show stocks I'm watching, current news, web clips, photos of my cutie pie, the weather, and even monitoring my system. The essential desktop pack has a lot of great features including picasa - I've made cute collages of Jenna using Picasa. I may actually put the Google desktop above RSS feeds as my new favorite thing (thing meaning anything including my husband, chocolate, and Jenna). You can get it from google if you click the "More" link above the search box. From here you can download an essential pack of free google items!

Jenna has now realized that isf she hands a book to either me or Erik we will read it to her. She has been handing us the Bible, her colors book, an alphabet book, and anything she is in the mood for. Sometimes she wants to read books 3-4 times and keeps handing them back to us. Erik has gone so far as to hide books she wants to read often. She is definitely a reader - how cute! She takes after mommy :). Maybe she'll be a writer...watch out J.K. Rowling!!!

No comments: