Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cuteness limit

Is there a cuteness limit in the universe? Because if so, I think Jenna has broken it. She is a lot better now and has been on a mental growth spurt lately. She knows her head, mouth, ears, hair, and sometimes her feet. She points to lights and says "light" and she also can say off and on. Amazing!! She also filled out a bracket for the NCAA tournament, translated the Bible into Japanese, and made lobster thermidor for dinner tonight...oh wait, maybe she didn't do ALL those things. She does amaze me though! She hands books to us to read and keeps handing them to us to read over and over again. We've had to hide some books from her.
I think she'll be a reader like me. Speaking of readers, I'm now reading "The Sword of Shannara" by Terry Brooks. Excellent book!! I love it! In fact, I can't put it down and it is consuming my time. It has a lot of similarities to LOTR as well.

Other fantasy series I like:
1. Wheel of Time
2. Song of Ice and Fire
3. Harry Potter
:)
I got 83 on Quiddler and so did Erik - we tied!!

No comments: